- La Casita does not guarantee specific schedules, teachers or classrooms.
- For group classes the minimum of students is 2 and the maximum 3.
- Each online class has a duration of 50 minutes.
- For Private lessons in Merida and online one to one courses students; if you need to reschedule a lesson 24 hours’ notice must be given, all changes are subject to availability if a reschedule is not possible refund will not be given.
- Recording our online classes is strictly prohibited as they are considered intellectual property of the school.
- Food and drinks during your stay, travel costs, transport in Merida, consumption in bars and restaurants during our activities and accommodation not arranged with the school are not included in the price.
- All bookings made via online, phone or e-mail are subject to a written confirmation by the school.
- For online courses payments must be completed before the beginning of the course.
- For courses in Merida, it is possible to pay the deposit of the 50% , while the remaining balance must be paid on the first day of class.
- All Paypal transactions have a 6% commission due to international fees while Trasferwise charges depending on the deposit amount (usually 2%).
- Fees and bank commissions have to be paid by the student.
- If there is a public holiday on the week you have lessons, there will be no class that day and a replacement will be offered, if the student is unable to attend it, a pro-rata refund will be given.
Deposit refundable until 6 weeks before course start date
Within 2-6 weeks: Half of deposit refundable
Within 2 weeks: Deposit not refundable
If the student gets sick with COVID during the time of their course in Merida, their classes will have to be stopped and their pending hours will be possible to take online.
If the student lives in Merida, pending classes may be resumed once the student is fully recovered.
- Once the student has completed the enrollment, it is possible to switch to another Spanish course with a corresponding price during the stay. This option is always subject to availability.
If your accommodation is not arranged by the school , we are not responsible for any issues which may arise, please contact your hostel/hotel directly.
Last but not least!
- Please let our staff know if there is something that bothers you about your stay in Merida and we will do what is within our means to make sure your stay is a unique experience.
- La Casita was created to offer a genuine local experience welcoming people from all backgrounds no matter religion, color, political beliefs. So please respect everyone. Offensive behaviour will not be tolerated and can lead to you being asked to leave the school.